Monday, January 7, 2008

New Years Eve Pics



Ok, I know, I am a little late posting these. Here are some pics from our New Years Eve Bash at Main Event. We paid one price to get in, bowl, billiards, laser tag, video games, and even food! It was a great time to be had by all. The first is a pic of Steve and I. Look we were both half way smiling and no alcohol was involved!

Barbara and Jerry had a good time, although
a little lost without Amanda!

Lisa, her daughter Heather and I. Ringing in the new year!



The boys had so much fun. We barely saw them all night.

This is Lisa and I. This girl is my inspiration. She is so strong and such a great person. I love her to Death!

Denny & Lisa.

4 comments:

Hippie Hick Chick said...

Cute pics - Looks like you guys had a grea time. I guess I should get my New Year's pics posted....or not..LOL

happyhome said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Great way to ring in 2008! Hope your year is off to a good start.

Jana said...

Looks like fun. Happy New Year to you!!!

ivygirl said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. Lisa looks good with dark hair.