Friday, January 25, 2008

I have a washer and dryer...now i just gotta do laundry



Well, after a week of no washer and dryer the Hicks/Fuller laundrymat is open for business again....I just need an employee to do it for me! haha.... last week, or was it 2 weeks ago? Steve gutted the laundry room of the washer/dryer/fridge and I painted it. We put off the tile as long as we could (until he was down to just a couple of pairs of underwear) and then we had to get started with the hard part. Tile. We started on it Monday night, laid the tile that night, and then finished up with grout on Tuesday. Wednesday night it was baseboards and sealing the grout and last night he and Ty moved all the appliances back in. Come to find out, it really wasn't that hard at all! Now, my legs ached for a couple of days, but I survived. Next on the agenda? The master bathroom! I have wanted the carpet out of there since we moved in 4 years ago.... Finally 4 months before we put the house on the market....I GET TILE! Funny how that works :) Someone else always gets to enjoy it. Oh well. If you don't hear from me for a while it is because I am still doing laundry!

1 comment:

Hippie Hick Chick said...

Very nice work y"all! Now ya know your welcome to do laundry at my house ANYTIME!! Only one requirement....its my laundry that your doing!! Hee hee