Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Photography class


I am so excited!!! I go to my first Digital Photography class tonight! It is at the local junior college. I can't wait to come and teach Steve and Cary all about it! I am expecting miracles to happen between this class and attending North Texas Photographers meetings! Somehow though, I think more money will have to be invested and a lot more time! I don't know that I can do that with my already expensive and time consuming compulsion with scrapbooking! Time will tell which one takes over...guess you can't have one without the other though....

1 comment:

Hippie Hick Chick said...

And Cary can't wait for you to teach her as well! Oh and I can't wait to go to our first North Texas Photo Club meeting! My husband on the other hand is probably not so excited since I will have been gone for three nights in a row - two of those for hobbies! It's a good thing I'm not a compulsive scrapbooker or he'd be a hobby widow!