Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt



Wow, what a great day Sunday! The weather was great! A little windy, but warm enough for me to finally drag out my capris! It was great. We had our neighborhood egg hunt. What a great time... My main duty was to throw eggs and take pics. I just wanted to share a couple of them with you. There was one little one...I'll keep her sweet name for only those of us that know her.. She is an absolute doll! She takes beautiful pictures. I think that I snapped about 20 of her in them...not that I play favorites or anything :) Tyler was the Easter Bunny for most of the event and he did a great job. I don't know where he gets his volunteering spirit from...oh wait, he didn't volunteer this year, I strong armed him! Oh well, he was a trooper in that hot suit! Cary took pics of the kids on his lap and I took random shots at the event. I am really loving my zoom lens! Anyways, enjoy.

1 comment:

happyhome said...

I do believe that is the cutest little girl I have ever seen! Tyler was such a trooper. Glad it wasn't any warmer or he may have passed out! Thanks for taking so many photos. Can't wait to check them all out.