Friday, March 14, 2008

more photography blogging....

Ok, so between ISO, Aperture, shutter speed, f stops, diffusers, flash, raw, megapixels, jpg, zoom, auto zoom, manual mode, MY BRAIN IS FRIED! Oh, I forgot to throw out swivel external flash, and Gary Fongs puffer diffuser and light sphere... Oh, so much to learn... so little time in the week. This is a full time job learning how to take a dang picture! I think the main thing is just practice... going out and playing with the settings and seeing what the result is. So hopefully tomorrow that is what I am going to get to do! I'll post my results on Monday. Until then have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Hippie Hick Chick said...

This aperature, fstop and iso and whatever else stuff is making my brain feel it's in need of a puffer to diffuse the confusion! Oh well - I still had fun playing like we knew what we were doing. = )