Monday, May 4, 2009

Update #1

ok, first and foremost is the garage build...
here are a couple of pics from the weekend. Denny and Steve worked more yesterday and today so I could have more pics tomorrow. It is coming along nicely though! I don't know that it will be completely finished by the weekend though. They might still have a little bit to go. I was gopher girl all weekend. Go sweep the floor, go get me a screwdriver, charge the battery for the radio, go to home depot, go vacuum this, etc... It wore me out just doing all that! I can imagine how tired they will be tonight after 4 days of building! Anyway, here are some pics.



Next, is the news that we had a big storm hit on Saturday...the land is just about flooded. I can't wait to see if the water has drained tonight. Anway, we had a tree snap and hit the trailer. It wasn't big and didn't do much damage but here it is anyway

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

Ouch! Glad that didn't do more damage! Wow, I totally understand about being the gopher, I think we do more work than they do!

Did it drain? That is a huge garage!

Bobbie said...

Yep, That's how things go when you you build a garage first!! Make sure things can get put away and kept dry then we can take out time getting the house done! Gofers do so much work and nobody else can figure out why you are so tired! The garage looks great its HUGE.
You can park a city bus in there...
Did the land drain???