Friday, April 3, 2009

Pics finally!

We went up to the land last night and I downloaded pics..so here they are.
The garden is all in bloom. We had a freeze last weekend but Vicky and mom took out every thing in the house they could to cover everything up. It all survived. Everything is doing great! Steve is already eating the radishes and onions....

We have had quite a bit of rain lately. Thankfully! Our pond is now full!!! We have waited quite a while for it. I'm so excited! Now we can go get fish and stock it. I can't wait for my dad to catch his first fish out of it!

We went over to Amy and Aarons...they had a new addition the night before. A new calf. He was soo cute! Mama was protecting him big time!

And here, well, here is the progress on the garage... it is sloooowwwww... the rain is delaying everything. I hate it. We had figured that it would be up long before now and we would be starting on the bathroom in it. I know, patience... I HAVE NONE! The wind has blown like it is freaking Chicago here, and rained... We will be lucky if they get it built before July!



And finally, here is my baby... I will miss him this weekend while I am gone! I might actually get more than 1 foot wide of the bed to sleep on! He is really, really dirty in this pic! He loves going out there and tromping around. His allergies bothered him afterwards though...I don't know if this is before or after he and sugar ate the rabbit poop... YUCK! He thinks he is a country dog...

No comments: