Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter kiddos

We had quite a few kids for our hunt this year. The older Tyler gets the more it isn't the same... I miss him being little and hunting for eggs! I miss eating the candy..hahaha...well, this year he wasn't even there. He was working. I still somehow got rooked into hiding the eggs. I'm anxious to see if we find any in the next few weeks that were never found! That is always fun.
Well, here are a few of my favorites:

She looks bored....



wait..so does she....


This one here, he is a quiet one...so is his twin brother...

Ryan, well, he is a BOY all the way...what you can't see is he is holding a rat that was found in the AC wiring.... he was dead and Ryan had a great time scaring all the girls with it! He also is wearing Tylers old shorts because he had already fell in the mud...all boy I'm tellin ya!

This one here, well she found quite a few prize eggs and was having to give some up...she didn't like the idea at all!

The other quiet twin...

I think Chase has the look on his face that he didn't get any prize eggs because his sister has them all!

I think this one is guarding her eggs so her prize egg hog of a sister doesn't steal them! haha...

This one is a real cutie...

This is just a portion of the kids (and parents) that were there hunting...

No comments: