Thursday, April 2, 2009

because I have no pictures

I will leave you with this.

FRIENDS VS TEXAS FRIENDS

FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Always bring the food.

FRIENDS: Will say 'hello'.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Will give you a big hug and a kiss.

FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mom and Dad.

FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Cry with you.

FRIENDS: Will eat at your dinner table and leave.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing, playing dominoes or cards and just being together. And they will help you clean up after dinner.

FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.

FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds' back-ends that left you.

FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, 'I'm home!'.

FRIENDS: will visit you in jail.
TEXAS FRIENDS: will spend the night in jail with you.

FRIENDS: will visit you in the hospital when you're sick
TEXAS FRIENDS: will cut your grass and clean your house then come spend the night with you in the hospital and cook for you when you come home

FRIENDS: have you on speed dial
TEXAS FRIENDS: have your number memorized.

FRIENDS: Are for a while.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Are for life.

FRIENDS: Might ignore this.
TEXAS FRIENDS: Will forward this to all their Texas Friends and those who once lived in Texas

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Yah Whoooo! How true is that, Andy wants to know why you aren't here mowing our lawn (ha ha we don't have a lawn).

Loved it, that is what I'm talking about! Thanks about the note, my sister has the two bijon's and that is ALL they use ALL THE TIME!, she won't let them out of her house, SERIOUSLY!!!! I wanted to take them to the park to take pictures other than on her couch and she told me NO! They have too many allergies and grass is not good for them. She has the "Jeep" stroller and that is what she takes them in when they go oustide, NO WAY!!!!

I would own Woody, just because of his ruggedness like my mountain and such, just my floors are aweful, so much for taking shoes off when you come into the house!

Hey why are you going to Houston, how far is that? I wish I could go with you, then I could see my Niece, her three kids, my sister (maybe) and my mother (maybe). Write back and have a great day, my Texas friend!