Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tis the season

Well, I scaled back this year, way back.... we only have one tree up and that is only thanks to Steve! He got it down, put the lights on, got the ornament boxes out and said here....so we have a tree.


More tree....
More tree...cause you know you just can't get enough.....this is the cats view, well, if we had a cat...
Heres one of my favorite ornaments, it is so light, red and gold and says peace on earth...in case you can't read...

Then there are several bells, song books, trumpets and violins...
Wait, how did they get in there??? Oh well, this is how we tortured the boys before they can open presents they have to do one more family pic.... wait...I think everyone is smiling. I am filing this in the It will never happen again file...


Back to ornaments I have a couple of these gold something or anothers...they just look fancy. I think they have made it about 10 years without the tops or bottoms falling off....


I wrap it up with a heart, because at Christmas time everyone should find it in their hearts to give to those less fortunate.



2 comments:

Hippie Hick Chick said...

Beautiful. And not only is everyone smiling in the family pic but EVERYONE's eyes are open and looking at the camera!! HISTORY IS MADE!!

Jana said...

What a beautiful tree! Loved the part about torturing your boys to get a good family pic....my boys are the exact same way!! Oy!