Tuesday, December 4, 2007

BRRRRRR.....

Well, here is the happy little family at the Ice! exhibit this past weekend.... Don't they all look so absolutely thrilled happy to have their picture taken for the 100th time that day? I am always so envious of those families that have all the coordinating outfits and their hair is just right and everyone is smiling big.... well, you don't ever have to worry about that from this family! One year we took pictures in front of the tree and about 30 poses into it I realized Ty's pants were unzipped! I didn't make them redo them... So, since this is the closest I will EVER come to having everyone somewhat dress alike this one might have to do this year.... I'm still doctoring up some of the others so you will only know what I decided on if you get a card! And if you do get one, don't look close, with this bunch, someones eyes will be closed, their zipper unzipped, or they will be snarling at the opportunity for yet another family photo....

No comments: