Monday, October 27, 2008

The weekend

Well, each night this week I have something to do...but none of these have anything to do with pictures so I will release pictures and tidbits about the weekend each day this week.... Here is the first one. This is Bev. Bev was a friend of my mom's... I say was because now she is a friend to all of us. Her and her family come to our gatherings and we consider them part of our extended family. They are always so great to be around. There is never a dull moment! I wanted to highlight Bev this morning because after an ordeal yesterday afternoon she made Steve and I feel so much better. Just her support and reconfirmation of something we already knew made us feel better. We love her to death and can't imagine our gatherings without her. (tonya...bite your lip right now young lady!!!) Bev is a country girl and has had lots of life experiences. She brings us great wisdom, and humor! We love you Bev.

No comments: