Wednesday, October 1, 2008

more randomness cause I have no pics

I thought I had some pics to load today of Hunter, a newborn I took a couple of weeks ago...but guess what? I don't have them.... so here is some randomness for ya...

Hippie chick is NOT posting everyday like she said she wanted to start doing...I had given up looking at her blog daily then she started posting again, and now I am guilty again of clicking on there daily and there being nothing....

Vacation....we are going on a little mini vacation this weekend and I am excited...Excited that the boys will be with us and we are doing our favorite thing to do and that is 4 wheel and camp...Well, it is mine and Steves anyway and we don't care what the boys are wanting to do...they will enjoy it though! I just have to keep reminding them that lots of kids would kill for their parents to take off work during school holidays and spend time with them doing this....

Show Premiers...I am still watching show premiers...Last season of ER...I hate Greg had to die. Heck I hope they don't kill everyone off like that...talk about a tear jerker of a last season!!! Biggest Loser is the ONE show that Steve and I watch together... It isn't that great right now, but man, the prizes are getting better! They gave away an RV last night... Just for guessing calories of food...dang...why can't that be me?

Thats about it that is going on right now...just looking forward to a couple of days off! I can't wait!

No comments: