Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Craigslist...way better than a dang garage sale...

Ok, so we had the G sale this weekend...same gripe as last time, people want it all for free.... I swear to you, I price stuff to go, I'm not going through all the effort to put it out there for me to just put it back into the garage, I want to not touch it again...but when you have 10 yards of material and it has $5 and some chinese lady says how much (even though it is right there on the freaking tag...) and I say $5 but for you today $3... know what she comes back with? How about $1...WTF??? How about you take your ass out of my driveway right now...DANG IT! People piss me off during garage sales...BTW, guess what I am doing next Saturday? A garage sale for Ty's TV magnet dept. Difference is, I DON'T care...I already sold everything I want money for this week, well except a couple and that brings me back to the Title of todays post....CRAIGSLIST
I loaded 5 things on Craigslist this morning...I have sold 3. The same freaking 3 items that no one wanted in the garage sale or they wanted to give me a dang $1 for it.... I'm not looking to make a killing here, hence why some of the items went in 5 mins... but a computer desk for $25 is not unreal, as a matter of fact for the garage sale I had $20 on it and one guy tried to talk me down and I gave him the whole "I just took pictures to load on craigslist later and I know that I am going to get it for it, so don't even think I am going $1 cheaper talk...." he just said, oh, and walked off.... I HATE FREAKING GARAGE SALES...I LOVE CRAIGSLIST...I might just marry it...

No comments: