Thursday, May 22, 2008

whew...I'm tired....

We have been busy busting it trying to get the house ready to put on the market. Now, some people would say just stick a sign out front, put a key container on the knob, and put it in MLS and you are good to go... But a perfectionist can not do that.... She has to have the carpets cleaned, new paint, shrubs, flowers, porch painted, windows cleaned, blinds and ceiling fans dusted, closets cleaned, drawers organized and pantry straightened. The irony of it, I am not a perfectionist, I just want to appear as one so when someone whom I don't know, who is looking at our house, the house we have overhauled and hope to make a boatload of money on, it has to appear perfectly kept. It is starting to wear me out, I am starting to think that I am dinking in order not to put it on the market...then I don't have to accept the fact that maybe it isn't that great...maybe it isn't worth that boatload of money, and maybe we might be there for a while...the unkown is scaring the heck out of me. I just want it over...soon.

No comments: