Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thank god for breathe strips


I have had 2 straight nights of sleep. Now, when I say sleep, I mean 7 straight hours of uninterrupted sleep. I used to wake up in the mornings (ok, not on my own, I have to have Steve call to wake me up...) more tired than when I went to bed the night before. I finally woke up a couple of times one night to his snoring and it was enough. It was time to call in the experts. After some begging from me, some whining from him about how much it hurts when he rips them off the next morning, he finally gave in! I have been sleeping soundly every since. Who would have thought that some little strip across your significant others nose would make you such a happy camper? I have been waking up in the mornings when he leaves and not going back to sleep. I have not had to be drug out of bed or gone to work unshowered because I just wanted to get another 10 mins of non-snoring sleep in. LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

Hippie Hick Chick said...

I love them for me and my inability to breathe at night (small nasal passages) but always forget to buy them. Maybe me and Steve should go in halves and stock up at Sam's!! = )