Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm so friggin hungry!

Ok, that is my rant for the day. I'm hungry. Although I am in the middle of eating a sandwhich for lunch, I'm starved. I have been doing so good losing over 2 pounds a week. I get on the scales this week I gained!! I gained so much it is going to take me back 2 weeks! uggghhh I fudged a lot that week and I have been on medicine...thats it, lets blame it on the medicine and not the ice cream cone I had! At any rate, I am back on track now!!!

Ok, so what else is going on besides being hungry? Can you say VACATION??? No, I'm not on one now, but I have booked 2 this week. The most fun will be the 5 day carnival cruise with the girls!!! Ahhh no stress... just drinking and fun! I can not wait! The other one is Tylers graduation trip. Yes, it is a year away, but I am a planner and all.... We are going to Puerto Vallerta or how ever say and spell it! I'm going with my BFF Shelly and her family and my other BF Cheryl and her husband. Hopefully it will be a blast! Hopefully my sis and her family will join us too!

Job situation is holding up for now. Thankfully!

what else??? oh, I have a pain in my shoulder/back that is irritating the crap out of me! That is what the meds are for... it had better go away quick. I'm getting gripy...ok, ok, I've always been gripy, but I am more gripy with this pain! NO comments on that subject please :}

Yall have a safe and happy 4th of july. When I post next I will be a little bit older...and I'm sure something else will fall apart on me too!

No comments: